Our community joined together to provide more services and resources to those in need.
The Pickerington Area Resource Coalition (PARC) has been formed to enhance community awareness about resources available to assist in time of need. PARC has partnered with Fairfield County 2-1-1, Information & Referral, to ensure Pickerington residents have knowledge of and access to services in Pickerington and all of Fairfield County.
Coalition members provide many different resources; from basic needs, food, clothing, housing help to medical equipment, furniture, resume writing and job training. Assistance is available for families and individuals.
If you are in need of assistance, please contact:
Fairfield County 2-1- 1
- 740-687- 0500 or 1-800- 825-0841
- Crisis Hotline: 740-687- 8255 (TALK)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARC meets on the third Friday of every month at 10am, location varies. If you are interested in joining the coalition, please contact Lieutenant JD Postage.
If you are interested in the following training, please contact Kristin Ankrom.
- Central Ohio Agency on Aging
- City of Pickerington
- Sheriff’s Office
- Food Pantry for Animals, Pickerington
- Information and Referral (2-1-1)
- Life Care Alliance
- Meals on Wheels
- New Horizons Mental Health Services
- Peace United Methodist Church Medical Equipment Ministry
- Pickerington Area Chamber of Commerce
- Pickerington Church of the Nazarene Furniture Ministry
- Pickerington Public Library
- Public Transit Department
- Senior Center
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- The Significance of One